A new group has been created in the Great Canadian Grid. The "Charities and Fundraisers" group brings fundraisers and contributors together on a common goal - helping others. The new group is open to all residents of the Great Canadian Grid, the rules are as follows:
1. accepts notices from real life charities and organizations for fundraising.
2. accepts notices from members who are raising funds for a real life charity or organization.
3. accepts members who want to donate to real life charities and fundraisers inworld.
4. This group does not endorse any particular charity or organization. It is up to the member posting to be responsible for the information provided and any monies collected.
5. Limit one notice per fundraiser per day.
When asked why he formed the new group Winter Silversmith had this to say "I wanted to create a group where people wouldn't feel obligated to contribute. There are many good people out there who don't mind giving a few Maples to a worthy cause or fundraiser and this group prevents that feeling of giving being spoiled by one or two naysayers". The group members are only those who post for fundraisers and charities or who are willing to contribute. "If you don't want to contribute then don't join the group" Winter said.
Corran Journal Stats
Most views in a day
August 13, 2015 - 510
March 17, 2017 - 417
Dec 14, 2014 - 400
26,952 since Nov 14/14
We are a roleplay publication featuring activities in the Manitou, GCG regions and beyond.
Kevin M. Klerks, Editor
(aka Winter Silversmith)